Saturday, May 2, 2015

Meee Meee Meee Me

http://pixshark.com/the-muppets-beaker-wallpaper.htm
I am called upon often in Room 24 to mediate what may be the greatest theological discussions of our time. I have answered questions regarding our existence, the meaning of life, and the complexities of relationships. How it warms my heart and inflates my ego to hear the sudden interruption of a whispered conversation accompanied by the confident assertion, "Let's ask Mrs. Mosiman...she'll know."

So it was on Friday, that a little cluster of scholars approached me with an air of inquiry. I put on my best "Guru on the mountain" expression. "Mrs. Mosiman," one philosophical mind asked, "What's the name of the Muppet that goes Meee Meee Meee Me?"  I pretended to ponder this question before answering. Satisfied, my intellectuals disbanded before they could witness the deflation of my ego. Lesson learned...life isn't just about Meee Meee Meee Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment